CLOUD ACCOUNTING – Save more time, make more money
Why Cloud Accounting?
- Imagine having all your key financial data available in real-time 24/17
- Imagine sending out invoices whenever/wherever you are – check your numbers, Keep on Track!
- Software that’s included in your monthly fee and updated automatically.
- Reports on your key financial numbers on a user friendly dashboard
Save Valuable Time
- Focus instead on growing your business!
- Stay on top of your finances
- Take the hassle out of bookkeeping and administration
Choose the right system for you
We offer you a choice of market leading accounting packages, including Xero, Quickbooks and FreeAgent
At Harrop Marshall we provide you with peace of mind that your Cloud Accounting System will be properly set up, reviewed and reconciled each period, with training and on-line support all included in a fixed monthly fee.
Our Cloud Accounting packages are delivered by a team with over 40 years collective experience.
This offers you access to:-
- Our qualified Tax and Accounting Team
- Payroll and VAT support
- My-FD – giving you the benefit of a virtual finance director at a fraction of the cost!
- Advice on company formation, tax and financial planning
Get MTD Ready
You may have heard about Making Tax Digital (MTD) which applies to VAT from April 2019. From this date all businesses over the VAT threshold (currently £85,000) will need to keep their records digitally, using MTD compatible software. This will impact all accounting systems which will need to be able to submit VAT data quarterly to HMRC directly. From April 2020 quarterly profit reports are expected to be required – which will dramatically change reporting to HMRC.
Our advice is to get prepared for MTD well in advance. The move to cloud accounting may need to start sooner than you expect.
The next step
Download our jargon-free Cloud Accounting Guide and get a fixed fee quote along with a consultation with our director Tim Bowler.
For further advice just call us on 0161 428 0930 or email email@example.com