Who are we
Harrop Marshall is a progressive firm of chartered accountants based in Cheadle South Manchester. From traditional routes going back over 110 years we have developed into a 21st century practice embracing cloud technology and focussing on helping our clients grow.
We strongly believe that successful businesses need more than historic accounts and with the right support we are committed to helping you become more profitable and build and even better business.
We are friendly, trustworthy team offering great personal service delivered using the latest cloud based accounting and business diagnostic software.
We offer fixed fee packages so there are no nasty surprises with flexible payment terms and fast guaranteed turnaround!
How we make a difference
- The right accountant for your business is one who is passionate about helping you succeed. That means having the right accounting systems in place.
- Ideally we advise using cloud based, low costs solutions such as Xero.
Our Values & Commitments
- Great personal service
- A friendly loyal team
- Hands on support
- Fast accounts turnaround
- Committed to delivering the right service at competitive prices
- We guarantee a fast turnaround. What does that mean in practice? Once you deliver your records we guarantee to have the accounts ready for review within 10 working days.
- We strongly believe that our success comes from your success. So to make sure you are totally satisfied and getting the most from our services we run through a quick satisfaction guarantee whenever we complete your accounts.
Qualifications: Fellow of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England & Wales
Experience & specialisms: Tim has experience of working closely with a number of owner-managed businesses. He provides an all round service from audit and financial reporting, to planning and financial decision making. Tim also has considerable IT expertise.
Outside work: Tim enjoys golf and working out in the gym. He also enjoys skiing and sailing.
Position: Personal Taxation Manager.
Qualifications: Chartered Institute of Taxation.
Experience & specialisms: Amanda has a wide experience of personal taxation matters, particularly self-assessment for the self-employed, directors and high net worth individuals.
Outside work: When not working, Amanda enjoys amateur dramatics, tennis and aerobics.
Qualifications: RSA and CLAIT Secretarial Qualifications
Experience and specialisms: Carole has had many years experience in IT, secretarial and personal assistant roles in several industries.
Outside work: Carole enjoys family activities, socialising and aerobics.
Position: Trainee Certified Accountant
Experience & specialisms: Safina focusses on accounts and audit work and is our in-house Xero Expert! She also assists clients with VAT, payroll and corporation tax compliance.
Outside work: Safina enjoys socialising and keeping fit.